Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Slowed Down by the Common Cold!

I was doing my best to keep this cold at bay.  I took precautions, preventative supplements, tried my best to remain healthy.  But ah...it got me.  First cold of the year--hopefully it will be the last.

By now, the sneezing and runny nose has slowed down to a minimum...but it feels like little imps are throwing a party in my head.  This will not be a long post...I tried to get some writing accomplished today, but it was all for naught!  I feel like crap.  In the meantime, I'm drinking tons of OJ, and trying to rest as much as possible.  Tomorrow, duty calls, so I need to get my energy back within the next 12 hours. I can do this! With Zipfizz, echinacea, Advil and ultimate determination that I can and will get through the day. 

For now, I'm going to sleep.  Hoping somehow, that in the morning, the little germs who are wreacking havoc will have left my body only to go set up house in some other poor unsuspecting person's head, nose and throat. 

Stay healthy everybody!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, just subscribed. I think I will enjoy -- new to blogging and loving it. I spend a lot of time reading! Yours popped on my FB home page under Network Blogs and I decided to check it out!

I would love for you to check out my blog at: https://rosamariab.wordpress.com/
Thanks and best wishes!
Rosemarie

D said...

Looks like those nasty little germs set up shop in my head, ugggggghhhhhhh.........

MikeB said...

I hate being sick, even with a cold. I hope you have begun to feel better.