Thursday, September 9, 2010

Take a deep breath and LEAP!


I am too exhausted and full of angst to clearly express anything resembling coherence. So I shall turn to none other than Mr. Henry David Thoreau who agreed to help me out with today's post:

"happiness is like a butterfly:
the more you chase it
the more it will elude you.
but if you turn your attention
to other things, it will come
and sit softly on your shoulder..."
~henry david thoreau
I shall heed this advice. And turn my attention North...

5 comments:

Savira Gupta said...

I so believe the saying! If something is to come within it will.... How are you doing? Am here if you need a pair of ears....

MikeB said...

This is a mystery to me, but wherever you are leaping to, I hope the landing is soft and successful. Good luck in whatever you are planning to do.

awitchtrying said...

That's a great quote. Helpful today, thanks!

Jenn said...

Leap, dear Debbie...you will be the better for it as you take flight and soar toward your new adventure.

Longtime DL Fan said...

You're moving to the valley? Ok, maybe a little further north. Like SF, or Portland, or Seattle. Any further north and you'll be drinking Molson and ending every other sentence with "eh".