Sunday, September 6, 2009

Follow Me

I have three people following this blog. Three wonderful people and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart.

Now, you may or may not have noticed, that all three of my followers have names beginning with the letter "J." Please do not let that deter you from following me. That is not intentional! I am open to followers of all letters, all initials....every representative of the alphabet is welcome.

So, with that being said...come on along. Enjoy the fun-filled, fast-paced journey to the inner recesses of my crazy, meshugganah mind! You know you want to...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This week has been very busy for me. Sanding, priming, painting, climbing ladders, getting ready for a garage sale. It's nice to be able to take a break and enjoy some good writing and clever thoughts. Thanks. - Mike B.

Amber Rae said...

Thank you for this post. As an A person, I was previously afraid to follow your blog. That is no longer the case. Consider yourself stalked!

MikeB said...

Today, I decided to look back on some of your earlier (pre June 2010) posts to make another comment on at least one of them. I selected this post. Amber Rae has a cute comment. So taking up her line of thinking, I guess you have an M person (me, of course) following your blog now, and the journel has been enlightening and fun. Thanks.