Holy Guacamole, Batman! I was alerted this morning that one of my newest followers, Thom Brown, who writes the blog To Gyre and Gambol, bestowed the Kreativ Blogger award upon me. It was bestowed upon him as well, and he, in turn, is paying it forward and spreading the honor to other bloggers that he likes. I'm so flattered.
But with reward, comes responsibility. So I have to pass the same Kreativ Blogger award along to ten bloggers that I deem worthy, and then I have to reveal ten things about myself that most folks might not know.
10 things? Really? GULP...
Well, first things first. Let me say how much I absolutely love to blog. And I have met some extraordinary people in the blogging world. It's amazing the friendships that have been created here in cyberspace. The following 10 blogs are ones I totally dig. I would love to get to read them more often, but sometimes time is the enemy and I can't get there as often as I'd like.
In the meantime, I share the following blogs with you as I bestow upon my creative colleagues, the Kreativ Blogger Award. Don't forget to pay it forward friends! Here's my list:
1. Bonnie Joy Bardos writes Bohemian Artist: Painting & Thought. Bonnie was one of the first bloggers I met and she is the epitome of an artist. Her paintings are spectacular. I love her Bohemian ways. She, like her middle name, is a Joy! Check her out.
2. Absolutely Kate is absolutely a riot. Her blog, At the Bijou, is one of the most innovative and unique blogs I've ever visited. And Kate is a hoot. She features lots and lots of writers...all kinds, but mostly, if you like film noir, you'll like At the Bijou.
3. If you want someplace to rest your weary head, and feel a moment of peace, please visit Healing Morning. Beautifully written by the talented Dawn Sievers. You will feel renewed.
4. A ukulele player who also deals antiques. This is one innovative blog that I love stopping by from time to time. Lots of fun to check out the Beatnheart.
5. I know Thom Brown already bestowed this award to my blogging buddy Savira, but frankly her blog Living, Laughing Breathing! is so wonderful, she deserves the double-prize! This blog is an oasis in a desert, that's for sure!
6. I met Erin Cole as she was just publishing her first novel Grave Echos: A Kate Waters Mystery. She's an incredible writer and a wonderful and generous woman. Please read everything you can get your hands on at Erin Cole Writes.
7. Sometimes as I peruse the blogging world, I find a blog that makes me chuckle. That in itself is noteworthy. A Moose Walked into a Bar makes me chuckle. Check it out and have your own chuckle.
8. Jonathan Aller paints fruit. It's really amazing. They look real and they make me hungry. Do yourself a favor and have a look at Alla Prima studies by Jonathan Aller.
9. Lots of short but sweet stories for lovers of fiction at Fiction for Dessert.
10. Great musings and anecdotes at Things My Mother Taught Me. Have a look-see. You'll be glad you did.
So these are the 10 blogs I deem worthy of "Kreativ Blogger Award!" And as for the 10 things I need to reveal about myself...well, dear readers...that will have to wait for another day. With all these new blogs, you have a lot of reading to do! Enjoy! And remember, when someone does something nice for you--pay it forward!